Sine & Monaghan Realtors
Grosse Pointe, Michigan, sometimes called “The Pointes” or simply “GP” by its residents, is a close-knit community rich in history, natural beauty and pride of home ownership. With a 98.75%+ satisfaction rating, we remain the leading real estate office in Grosse Pointe. In 2020 alone, we grossed just under 400 million dollars in sales and 1,446 units sold.
Our expertise extends well beyond Grosse Pointe, with agents serving multiple communities throughout the Metro Detroit area, including Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Troy and more. At Sine & Monaghan Realtors, we are committed to offering our communities the exceptional services they deserve. Thank you for trusting us with your buying, selling or relocating needs – we look forward to working with you!
A Proven Record of Excellence
When it comes to choosing a real estate partner in the highly competitive Grosse Pointe, Birmingham and Bloomfield Hills market, we realize you have a host of options. There are a number of reasons to choose Sine & Monaghan:
- One of the top real estate firms in Southeastern Michigan
- Established over 86 years ago, in 1935
- Part of the fastest growing real estate franchise in North America with Midwest values & an annual 98.75% + satisfaction rating.
- 1,358 units sold and over $370,000,000 in total sales volume in 2020
- A dedicated, full-time Relocation and Lead Generation Coordinator
- Four office locations throughout the Metro Detroit area, ready to service all of your real estate needs
- High Tech Marketing and Lead Generation Marketing system in place with over
- 278 buyers and sellers registering per week
- Affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway, a Warren Buffett company and BGRS Relocation Company.
- Contracted and preferred relocation real estate office for Ford and General Motors and their subsidiaries for Southeastern Michigan
- 14,506 registered internet leads in 2020
- Average of 278 weekly registered internet leads to our website
- 104 total agents in the Sine & Monaghan family